If you are starting to consider what brand of beans you are going to purchase for your hot or cold beverage, then you should look at Lifeboost coffee. There is a lot that you are going to want to know about this brand and they sell gourmet beans that have flavored and classic whole beans.
The beans that they use in their blends are shade-grown, single-origin, and organic along with being low in acid, which is good for your stomach. This also doesn’t mean that the flavor or the aroma is sacrificed and this can be enjoyed as either a hot or cold brew.
The beans that are used to create the Lifeboost coffee are from the mountains in Nicaragua and they use only the highest quality Arabica beans. They grow them without using any pesticides that allow them to be fair trade, organic, and even bird-friendly. This is going to be great if you like to enjoy Central America brews since you won’t be able to experiment with flavors due to the beans being single-origin.
They have been operating for years and one of the many things that the company focuses on is health. A chiropractor founded the company, which means that it is extremely low in acid so it is going to be gentle on your stomach. The highest quality beans are used and created in a way to create the caffeinated and decaffeinated options for whatever you want or need.
Pros of Choosing Lifeboost
There are a few pros that you are going to want to know about choosing the Lifeboost coffee, especially if you are willing to try something new. Some of these includes:
- Aromatic and delicious beans
- Mycotoxin free and low in acidity
- Available in fun flavors as well as in decaffeinated
- Grown in the mounts of Nicaragua
- Shade-grown, organic and pesticide-free
- Can make a delicious cold brew
- The company offers a 30-day guarantee for your money back
The more you know about this company and the pros, then the easier it will be for you to make the decision about whether or not this brand is the way to go.
Cons of Choosing Lifeboost
If you are considering purchasing Lifeboost coffee you are going to want to know what the cons are as well. These include the following items, such as:
- Can be expensive
- The packaging isn’t attractive
- No variation in the origins of the beans
- Doesn’t work well with sugar or cream
Ensure that you are aware of what these might be so that you can take these into consideration when you are making the purchase. If you love your beverage with a bit of sugar or cream, then this one might not be the best option for you.
Best Brewing Methods for Lifeboost Coffee
There are a few methods that you could go with when it comes to Lifeboost coffee in terms of brewing and you need to know what they are. If you are into cold brew, then this is a great way to enjoy the beans that you get and you are going to want to make sure that you are picking the right roast. You can brew this bean in a wide variety of methods, including:
- Cold-brew – If you love to have some cold drinks, then this is going to be perfect. You want to grind the beans into a coarse texture and then soak them in a container with water for around 12 hours. This can then be mixed with some ice or other ingredients to make the perfect beverage for a hot day.
- Pour over – For those who love the black version, then this is going to be a good option. The brew that is made with this type of bean doesn’t work well with the cream or even extra sugar, which means it is ideal for those who love it black. The pour-over can be done easily if you have the ground beans and the filter to complete the brewing process.
The more you know about the brewing, then the easier it is going to be for you to decide that this is going to be the right brand of beans for your needs. Go ahead and figure out which brew works the best for you when you have this bean in your home after some experimentation.
Types of Lifeboost Coffee
Another thing that you need to know about Lifeboost coffee are the types of beans that you can get from them. Not only are these Nicaraguan beans, but they are also Arabian and they have dark, medium, and light roast based on what taste and caffeine level you want. They also have a few flavored options like Caramel Macchiato, French Vanilla, and even Hazelnut for those who like the sweeter drinks.
The medium roast is very drinkable and smooth with a flavor that is well rounded and balanced with a medium-light body. The dark roast has chocolate, nutty flavor without any bitterness and the Hazelnut was very well flavored. However, if you go for this option you should be prepared to enjoy the full-on flavor of the Hazelnuts rather than the beans itself. If you want something that is special, then you are going to want to try their Pacamara, which is a limited collection bean.
- Best Ground Coffees In 2021: All You Need To Know
- Best Decaf Coffee: All You Need to Know About Decaf Coffee
- Best Coffee For Cold Brew In 2021
- Best Coffee On Amazon In 2021
- Best Organic Coffees In 2021
- Best Bizzy Organic Coffee In 2021
- Best Espresso Coffees In 2021
- Best K Cup Coffees In 2021
- Best Coffee Liqueur In 2021
- Best Kona Coffees In 2021
Materials Needed for Lifeboost Coffee
You are also going to want to make sure that you have the necessary materials to brew your Lifeboost coffee and that means knowing what you need. There are plenty of materials that you might need to have ready, such as:
- Beans – The first thing that you need to have handy is the beans and you need to decide what roast level you are interested in. Make sure that you are trying a few options so that you can figure out which one is going to fit your needs and which one you love the taste of more.
- Grinder – You are going to want to have a grinder at home since they only sell their beans whole. This means that you can grind up the amount of beans that you want daily so that you are getting fresh flavors and delicious aromas when you are brewing.
- Drip machine – If you are going to be using the drip method to enjoy this bean, then you want to have the right machine ready. Make sure that you are thinking of how you are going to be brewing it and what you would need in terms of a machine.
- Filters – Ensure that you have plenty of filters available at home since you want to have a coarse grind for your cold brew or even for a black beverage. Pick the filters that would fit into your machine or even the cone if you are going for the pour-over beverage brewing method.
- Cones – For those who love the pour-over you are going to want to make sure that you have the cone ready for this. Make sure that you are choosing one that is going to be easy to use and one that you can wash easily without having to worry about anything.
- Large container – If you are one of those people who love the cold beverage, then you want to make sure that you have a large container ready. This is going to make it easier for you to put the ground beans into the bottom and then add the water without it overflowing.
- Strainer – You also need to have a strainer ready with the container since you want to make sure that all of the ground beans are being removed. This is important since you want a smooth beverage without having to worry about swallowing the grinds while you are enjoying the beverage.
- Air-tight container – Another thing to have on hand is an air-tight container or a few smaller ones. This would allow you to place the beans into the freezer and if you have smaller containers, then you can do so in smaller batches. This will allow you to pull them out as you need them without getting moisture into the other batches.
These are just a few of the top materials that you are going to want to make sure to have available when you buy these beans. The more you have ready, then the easier it will be for you to try the various brewing methods that would give you a delicious cup.
Frequently Asked Questions
There are also plenty of questions that you are going to have when it comes to this brand and that means wanting the answers. Here are some of the top questions that you are going to want to consider, such as:
- Do they sell pre-ground beans?
This brand, sadly, doesn’t sell their beans pre-ground. This means that you are going to want to have a grinder handy so that you can customize the grind of the beans daily. This, however, means that you are going to get a delicious tasting cup of joe in the morning that isn’t going to taste stale or even lose the aroma.
- Do they have flavored beans?
If you are one that loves flavored beverages, then this is going to be a great brand for you. Not only do they have flavored beans, but they come in the traditional flavors of French Vanilla, Caramel Macchiato, and even Hazelnut. Make sure that you are drinking these black to enjoy the taste of the beverage.
- Does this brand work well with sugar, creamer, or milk added?
If you can’t drink the beverage black, then you might not like this brand. It doesn’t work well when you add milk, creamer, or even sugar since the flavor of the bean doesn’t come out as much. However, this would work well as a cold brew so you can pour it over some ice cubes without worrying about the flavor diluting.
- What guarantee does the brand offer their customers?
If you order the beans and if you don’t like the flavor, then they have a 30-day guarantee for your money back. This is perfect since the beans are more expensive and if you don’t like it you won’t be wasting your money on them. The company uses only the highest quality beans so they make sure their customers are satisfied or they will return your money for the purchased items.
- What grind texture should I be aiming for when I grind the beans?
If you are grinding the beans yourself, then you are going to want to get a coarse texture. This is going to be perfect since it would work for nearly any type of brewing that you are doing with this ground bean. The more you fresh grind the beans, then the more flavor you are going to be able to enjoy when it comes to the beverage.
- Do they have a decaffeinated blend?
If you don’t want to have a lot of caffeine or if you are hoping to be able to have a cup late at night, then you are going to want to think about decaf. They do have a decaffeinated option that you could choose that doesn’t sacrifice the flavor or the aroma but instead allows you to enjoy the taste without the high levels of caffeine.
When you are looking at Lifeboost coffee there is a lot to consider and you are going to want to think about whether or not this brand is going to work for you. If you don’t mind spending a bit more for your beans and grinding them fresh every morning, then this is going to work perfectly for you.
However, if you don’t enjoy your beverage or morning cup black, then you might want to think hard about this brand since it doesn’t work well with sugar, milk, or even creamer. The flavor and aroma of this brand are top-notch, so go ahead and give it a try to see what you think yourself.