- 1 Top 10 Best Detox Teas
- 2 History of the Detox Tea
- 3 How are the best detox teas made?
- 4 Types of best detox tea
- 5 Materials used in the best detox teas
- 6 Tips to use the best detox teas
- 7 Brewing method of the best detox teas
- 8 Reasons to use the best detox teas
- 9 Frequently asked questions about the detox teas
- 10 Conclusion
Detox teas are a great supplement to the detoxification process. How good is it to make your body healthier while you are cleansing it? The detox teas can help you in making your body healthy while they remove some of the most harmful toxins from your body.
Moreover, they give the benefits of several medications and expensive treatments at a very low cost. Above all, you can enjoy all the benefits with the comfort of your home.
It can be used as a refreshing drink any time you like because it can be easily brewed in a matter of minutes. Here we will discuss a lot of amazing and interesting facts about the history, ingredients, making, and benefits of the best detox teas.
In the end, we will also answer some questions that you might come up with while reading this whole read, but before we dive in take a quick look at our top 10 best detox teas collection list.
Top 10 Best Detox Teas
- CLEANSE & DETOX IN 2 STEPS - Skinny Boost 28 Day Detox kit includes 1 Daytime Tea (28 tea bags) and 1 Evening Tea (14 tea bags) Get the boost you need to jumpstart your fitness goals using the Skinny Boost 2 step detox plan. The combination of our powerful all natural ingredients are the perfect way to help achieve wellness goals.
- NATURAL DETOX TEAS– Skinny Boost teas are 100% all natural, Vegan, Non GMO, Soy, Gluten & Sugar Free. Our teas are made from 100% natural ingredients, no scary chemicals. Keto and Paleo friendly and perfect for intermittent fasting. And best of all Skinny Boost teas taste delicious!
- SUPPORTS FITNESS GOALS- Skinny Boost Daytime tea is specifically geared to help jumpstart health and wellness goals. Mad with with ingredients like green tea, oolong tea, green tea extract, garcinia cambogia and orange peel. These NON GMO, all natural ingredients in Skinny Boost Daytime tea supports fitness goals and best of all they taste yummy with subtle lemon mint all natural flavors.
- IMPROVE DIGESTION- Skinny Boost Evening Tea may help to reduce bloating and improve digestion. It has a gentle colon cleanse effect. The Evening tea is lemon honey flavored and tastes delicious! Used in conjunction with our DAYTIME TEA, Skinny Boost teas are the ultimate all natural cleanse and detox combination.
- WE’RE A BRAND YOU CAN TRUST – Skinny Boost is a USA company based out of Austin, Texas. We have been blending teas and coffees and creating healthy products for over 15 years using an all natural approach to wellness, lifestyle, and nutrition.
- Gentle Detox Tea for Weight Loss: This herbal tea promotes weight loss & digestion while increasing metabolism. Total Tea was originally only available for doctors and chiropractors but recently has been made available to the public. Keto diet friendly gluten free tea!
- Natural Detox Cleanse: Total Tea does not contain green tea or caffeine, so it is a safe sleep tea to drink at night, unlike many other detox teas. It detoxifies, soothes, and cleanses the digestive tract. Many customers claim that they sleep better and have less stress after using our teatox.
- Boost Energy: Our herbal detox tea naturally increases energy levels without caffeine or chemicals. Total Tea contains no artificial flavors, colors, or preservatives and is gluten free and Kosher certified. Our detox tea is great for men and women.
- Bloating Relief and Weight Loss: Total Tea's great-tasting slimming tea helps reduce bloating with a powerful natural laxative, Senna. It helps mobilize any undigested food in your body to get you feeling better and on your way in no time!
- Anti-Inflammatory Tea: A detox tea cleanse that contains 10 key ingredients that each play a vital role in reducing inflammation in the entire digestive tract. Instead of reducing water weight, Total Tea contains ingredients that help remove toxins from the digestive system to improve your diet & exercise.
- Our dandelion root tea is formulated from raw ingredients to preserve beneficial enzymes & help improve the absorption of vital vitamins & minerals.
- Made from dandelion root, hibiscus, Ceylon, and cinnamon, our dandelion tea is a deliciously refreshing, naturally caffeine-free coffee alternative.
- Our 100% organic dandelion root tea is rich in antioxidants - its detoxifying properties can help promote stable blood pressure, sugar levels, and improve well-being.
- Looking for a detox tea cleanse? Our tea for bloating contains vital nutrients that can help cleanse your body and boost your immune system.
- Forget 'skinny tea', if you want a tea detox our colon cleanse tea has diuretic properties that help reduce bloating & flush excess fluid. Healthy digestion, naturally.
- IASO Tea is a digestive system tea which may helps to gently detoxify and lose weight naturally
- IASO natural detox tea bags is a mild tasting tea derived from all natural, organic herbs and plants. It is formulated to gently cleanse your digestive tract and detoxify your whole body while helping you experience weight loss
- Formula is designed to help weight loss - reducing appetite so you will feel fuller longer and eat less
- IASO Tea special blend of all‐natural ingredients is designed for those with sensitive systems, adding known ingredients that help soothe both the upper and lower digestive track
- Just 2 cups a day of this mild, yet powerful tea can provide you with with essential enzymes. Continued use helps maintain a healthy and cleansed colon
- ZeroTea helps the body by charging the metabolism- promoting proper digestion, and aiding in the optimization of the digestive tract. ZeroTea's ingredients are designed to stimulate the body's ability to process excess fats, stimulate blood circulation, and provides essential antioxidants, vitamins, and minerals
- Detox cleanse and metabolism booster- Our 14 and 28 day detox aids your body in cleansing and purifying itself of toxins and waste; boosts your metabolism and energy level, helps get rid of excess water, and reduces stress while still tasting great. Zero Tea consists of only the finest organic green tea, spices and herbs.
- A better way to cleanse- Our blend doesn’t include the natural laxative Senna Leaf. Zerotea is a gentle detox that supports the positive bacteria in the gut; aiding the body in attaining an optimized efficiently running metabolic process.
- Reduce bloating- Zerotea aids in your body's digestion, helping to relieve excessive bloating by feeding the good bacteria in your gut so that they can do there job properly.
- Anti-inflammatory ingredients- Sluggish bowels are often due to an overgrowth of bacteria or Candida albicans that produce toxic metabolites slowing down processing through the colon. Many of the ingredients in Zerotea help keep elements in the colon at healthy levels.
- 🍵2-STEP TEA DETOX - Our detox tea works on 2-step. In the morning, it acts as a stimulant, curb craving and give more energy for the day. In the evening, it boosts metabolism, cleanses and detoxifies your body while keep you stay regular
- 🍵BOOST ENERGY - Our morning boost tea is an ideal alternative to coffee which gives you a steady and organic energy boost throughout the day, supports you a feeling of fullness in turn aids in concentration to give the ability to increase your efficiency
- 🍵GENTLE DETOX AND CLEANSE - Our weight loss tea provides a gentle colon cleanse effect to release stubborn belly fat, helps fire up metabolism, achieve a total comfortable bowel movement and kick start weight loss. Helps you back on track after all of the holiday happy hours and celebrations, glows you from the inside out
- 🍵SIMPLE, HEALTHY AND EFFECTIVE - Try Slimming you tea to make your water more fun! Just dip a detox tea bag into hot water for 3-5 minutes, then enjoy cold or hot to start your weight loss journey. Beat the bloat and feel better than ever with our 14-day program, complete with morning tea and night tea to keep you on track and slim down. Makes you your best and most beautiful self in just 2-step and maintain it over the long-term
- 🍵100% NATURAL DETOX CLEANSE TEA - Our slimming detox tea only use premium herbs and tea leaves, vegan, non-GMO, Gluten & Sugar Free. All metabolism tea bags not only taste great but give you essential vitamin, it’s perfect for intermittent fasting and weight loss. You are the reason we are here! If you have any questions about our slim tea, please feel free to contact us
- FEELING BLOATED is no fun, which is why we created our natural herb formula, to help reset, cleanse and refresh your body from the inside out!
- RENEW YOUR ENERGY and Join our MORE THAN 500,000 strong Communitea that drink our All-Natural, Vegan blends and feel amazing every single day!
- SIMPLY DRINK Teami Colon every other night before bed, and let the tea do its magic while you sleep. RESET + DETOX with our 100% natural, gentle, night time cleanse!
- TEAMI COLON only contains safe, all NATURAL HERBAL INGREDIENTS that have been used in ancient, HOLISTIC remedies to produce the RESULTS YOU'RE LOOKING FOR, plus it's Vegan and Non-GMO.
- WE AT TEAMI BLENDS want you to know we've got your back with whatever your goals are. If you are not completely satisfied with any Teami Blends Teas, we will help you resolve your concern or provide a FULL REFUND.
- FLAVOR: Yogi DeTox tea combines Ayurvedic warming spices including Ginger, Black Pepper, Cinnamon, Cardamom, and Clove with Indian Sarsaparilla and Licorice for a deliciously spiced blend.
- Benefits: Time-honored cleansing herbs, including Dandelion and Burdock, combine with Ayurvedic warming spices to help support healthy cleansing.
- Organic: USDA Certified Organic and Non-GMO Project Verified.
- Contents: Caffeine-free, Vegan, Kosher, Gluten-free, No Artificial Flavors or Sweeteners, and individually packaged with compostable bags.
- Brewing Suggestions: To get the most out of every cup, bring water to boiling and steep 7 minutes. For a stronger tea, use 2 tea bags.
- Variety Pack Sampler: Try our most popular DeTox flavors! This Herbal Detox Yogi Tea Variety Pack Sampler includes Yogi DeTox tea, Yogi Peach DeTox tea, and Yogi Roasted Dandelion Spice DeTox tea.
- Benefits: These three delicious DeTox teas are purposefully blended with traditional ingredients to support your body's natural cleansing process. Enjoy these teas as part of your overall wellness program to help you feel refreshed and revitalized.
- Organic: USDA Certified Organic and Non-GMO Project Verified.
- Contents: Caffeine-free, Gluten-free, Vegan, and Kosher. No Artificial Flavors or Sweeteners. Individually packaged in compostable tea bags.
- Brewing Suggestions: To get the most out of every cup, view the Brewing Suggestions located on the back of each individual Yogi Tea carton.
- FLAT TUMMY GOODNESS: Packed with all kinds of flat tummy goodness, this herbal supplement is designed to cleanse your digestive system, decrease water retention, detoxify, reduce bloating, boost energy and help maintain a healthy immune system.*
- 2-STEP DETOX TEA CLEANSE: This detox tea works towards a flatter-looking tummy by combining a mixture of pure peppermint, lemon balm, licorice, dandelion, cleavers, fennel, green tea, caraway, and more to help support your metabolism, digestion, and energy.*
- ALL NATURAL HERBAL SUPPLEMENT: Flat Tummy’s 2-Step Detox Tea supports the body’s natural detoxification process to help reduce bloating for a flatter-looking tummy, while providing an antioxidant-rich energy kick so that you can stay fit & on track.*
- 4 WEEK PROGRAM: ¬¬Taken daily for 4 weeks, Flat Tummy Detox Tea starts with an AM Activate Tea (Step 1) to get your digestive system ready for the day ahead. The PM Cleanse Tea (Step 2) detoxifies with natural ingredients to help keep your tummy flat.*
- BY WOMEN, FOR WOMEN: Flat Tummy is all about helping women look and feel like the best versions of themselves with super-easy products like this Detox Tea to get that tummy back to flat and much more.*
History of the Detox Tea
The history of Detox tea cannot be defined if we skip the history of tea. Here is the history of tea.
History of tea.
Being a very ancient drink, tea was discovered when a leaf from a wild tree blew in the boiling water pot of Shen Nung. In this way, tea was first discovered in 2732 B.C. The great taste, refreshing properties and amazing aroma made it a popular drink all over the world.
History of detox tea
The ancient people had significant knowledge about things, at first, they used different metals for the process of detoxification of toxins from the body near 2000 B.C. As they knew about the harmful effects of those metals, they kept on changing the methods.
When tea was discovered, the methods changed and the skilled individuals from the field of herbalism started using different herbs for this purpose.
With scientific advancements, now we know all about every herb and now mostly herbs are used in healthy and the best detox teas.
How are the best detox teas made?
There are many different types of tea and each of them needs different herbs or plants to be processed. The production of good quality detox tea is a professional job to do.
To deliver good quality, professionals are required for different kinds of work. Here we will discuss the process of production of healthy and chemical-free detox tea in detail.
Selecting and picking the herbs
This is one of the most crucial steps in the production of detox tea. Mostly detox tea has more than one herb in it. It is very important to get the best quality herbs for making the best detox tea.
The companies select different places in the world for different herbs. Professionals pick only the best quality herbs and tea leaves from there. These leaves are then further processed for making the detox tea.
Right after the leaves are plucked, they need to be dried. This is to remove the excess water from them. The process of removing the excess water is known as Withering.
This is done by either placing the leaves in a room with a cool breeze or the leaves are placed under direct sunlight.
This process of removal of excess water from the leaves has serious effects on the taste of the detox tea.
Oxidation of the leaves
The process of oxidation is mainly responsible for the taste, strength, and the aroma of tea. Here first the leaves are required to be prepared. In the process of preparation, the leaves are torn to provide better oxidation. There are different methods used for preparing the leaves for the oxidation process.
Some of those methods are:
- Tumbling the leaves in baskets.
- Most commonly tossing and shaking them in trays made of bamboo.
This process releases some juices and oils in the leaves that help in better oxidation. Now the process of oxidation starts. Here the leaves are left in a room. The room is mostly climate controlled to make the leaves better. In this period, the leaves change their color and become fermented.
This process can be stopped as per the demand of the quality of tea. More oxidation means stronger tea.
This is the step where the oxidative enzymes of tea are deactivated. Usually, this is done by increasing the temperature of the leaves. This helps in removing the unwanted smell of the leaves but at the same time, it preserves the aroma and taste of tea.
Shaping the tea leaves
The tea leaves and the other herbs that are then processed are rolled in shape. This process enhances the taste and aroma of tea by making some oils out of the leaves.
As dry leaves are rolled, they can be rolled by using automated rollers or by hands as well.
Drying the leaves
Here the leaves are left to dry. This is a part that also needs some care because the producers do not want to over-dry the leaves.
This might kill the taste of tea so proper methods are used for drying the leaves. The most common and efficient one is to bake the leaves.
Curing the tea
In the production of teas like detox tea and green tea, the leaves and herbs are needed to be aged. This is because these teas are required to have some flavor and most probably sweetness to them.
This process kills any bitter tastes or smells from the tea. If some additional flavors are required to be added in tea at this time, these are sprayed over the leaves.
Removal of stems
After all the steps above are executed, the leaves are now checked for any kind of physical impurities. These impurities can be any unwanted damage to the leaves or the stems of leaves. These are removed to make the quality of tea better.
Grinding and packaging
When every step is successfully executed, the tea is ready to be ground. Here the dried leaves are crushed into fine grains. These grains are then packed in tea bags or big packets. Now they are ready to be used.
Types of best detox tea
Many different types of detox teas are sold. Here we will discuss how they can be distinguished and the most common types of them. For the best detox tea, the ingredients are the most important thing.
These ingredients describe what type of tea you are using and how useful, beneficial, or harmful it is. Here are some types of detox tea.
Caffeine-free detox tea
This type of detox tea is well known because it says that there is no caffeine used in the production. Caffeine is a natural part of tea leaves but to produce caffeine-free detox tea, it is removed during the process of production.
This ingredient of the tea leaves makes you feel more attentive as it is a nerve stimulus. But long-term usage of caffeine can cause different health issues like addiction.
Herbal detox tea
Herbal detox tea has all herbal ingredients, but some are beneficial for your body. On the other hand, some might not be as beneficial as they should be.
Ayurvedic detox tea
The ayurvedic detox teas have herbs that are a part of the world’s most historic medicines. This type of herbal tea has great healing properties for our bodies.
Medicated detox tea
The medicated detox tea has some medicines added to the detox tea. This might seem helpful in quick weight loss. But this tea might have some very bad side effects for your body.
That is the reason it must be ignored while selecting the best detox tea. This is because of the laxative effects of this type of tea over long-term usage.
All-natural Detox tea
This is the best type of detox tea because everything used in the production is kept as pure and healthy as possible. Moreover, this tea does not have any severe side effects if you use it within the limits.
Materials used in the best detox teas
There are many types of detox teas. All of them are differentiated according to the type of ingredients used in them. Here we will enlighten some ingredients that are mostly used in different detox teas.
Tea leaves are mostly used in the detox teas that are marketed as green tea-detox tea. In other types of detox tea, the probability of using tea leaves is reduced because they are replaced by other herbs.
Herbs are one of the main ingredients of the detox tea. There are many kinds of herbs used in the production of the green tea. Here are some of them:
- Milk Thistle.
Each of these herbs has amazing detoxification peripeties and all of them have special properties for removing toxins from different parts of our body.
Among these herbs, senna helps in cleansing the system of our body and stimulating weight loss by its powerful laxatives. Dandelion is known to improve the bile production and hope the liver to remove toxins from our body more efficiently.
Artichoke is also known to aid the removal of toxins from the body by improving bile production. Milk thistle and burdock are also known to be beneficial for our liver.
Caffeine being a part of the tea leaves themselves, is additionally added in some detox teas. This is because it is known to make us active by awakening our brain. But it can also be bad for our body over long-term usage.
Medicines and chemicals
In some detox teas, medicines and chemicals like ephedra are added. These types of detox teas are only suitable when these are prescribed by doctors themselves. Otherwise using them can cause different side effects.
Tips to use the best detox teas
Using detox tea is not very efficient if you are not taking the right health measures with using it. Here are some little tips and tricks that you can follow to increase the efficiency of your detox tea routine.
Keep yourself hydrated
While you are on your detox routine, your body is going through so much. You are looking at water from your body in many ways. To encounter this problem, you must keep drinking all kinds of healthy liquids. This will keep your body well hydrated and healthy.
Do not reduce your healthy intake of food
Many people are in a hurry to cut fats from their body. To make things fast, they stop eating their healthy diet or reduce it significantly. The detox diet is already reducing a large amount of water and toxins from your body.
This is the time when you need to keep your body energetic. This is because some bodies are not healthy and detox tea can have some severe side effects.
Continuing with your healthy diet will help your body to fight against these harmful effects. It will also keep you healthy and active.
Regular exercise with detoxing work charms
Detox tea is efficiently removing toxins from your body. If you make an exercise routine, you can significantly increase the efficiency of your body for removing toxins and losing fats.
With your healthy diet, detox tea intake, and regular exercise routine you can lose body fats very quickly. The best part about this routine is that all the weight reduction will be very healthy for you.
Your rest is as essential as exercise is
A good sleep is very helpful in cutting fats in your body. With taking detox tea, you must improve the timing and quality of your daily sleep. You should sleep for at least 8 hours.
With a good sleeping routine, you will be able to see all the good results from your detox tea.
Brewing method of the best detox teas
The method of brewing your detox tea is as important as consuming it is. You cannot simply make a cup of detox tea like you make regular tea.
The procedure here is a little bit different that activates the best functionality of the detox tea.
The best method of making detox is as follows:
- Place the tea in your cup (it does not matter if you are using loose tea or tea bags).
- Heat the water no more than 90 degrees C.
- It is a good practice to cool the water a bit before adding it to your cup.
- Put the water in a cup and let it sit for 5 or 6 minutes.
- Now you can add flavoring agents like honey or lemon.
This was the best method for brewing the best detox teas. Now you can enjoy your fresh cup of tea.
Give attention to brewing the best detox teas
While you are making your detox tea in the best possible way, there are some little details that you could have been missing. These are enlightened here.
Water is the thing that matters the most. A good quality water used for brewing can enhance the detox tea experience. Likewise, bad quality water can ruin the whole experience. The best practice here is to use only the best water that is accessible to you.
Fresher the better
If you are the person who likes to make detox tea and store it in the refrigerator. Then you are doing it all wrong. The best way of consuming detox tea is to make it fresh every time you use it.
This will provide you with better aroma, taste, and a fresh cup of detox tea every time. Another benefit here is that you can make a different flavor every time that will keep you from getting bored from your detox tea.
Reasons to use the best detox teas
Many people have this question if the detox teas are beneficial or not. Whether they should use them or not. Here are some reasons that might convince you of using the detox teas.
The detox teas are very effective for removing toxins from your body. Most of the herbs used in making the detox teas are known to improve bile production. This helps the liver to clean our body by removing all the harmful toxins from the body.
The detox teas are also amazing for the people who have issues in their digestive system. Along with cleaning the body, the detox teas can also be very helpful with problems like constipation.
Cleanses your body naturally
Although you can use different treatments and supplements for removing the toxins from your body. The best detox teas can do it all for you without any additional thing needed. These are very easy to prepare and s simple detox tea diet can help you in cleansing your body.
The best part is that if you are using the herbal detox tea, there are good chances that there will be no side effects like medicines.
You can also take help from it in losing weight
While the detox tea is helping in removing the excess tea and sodium from your body. It is also working to remove the excess fats from your body. By taking the detox tea, your metabolism rate increases, and a little exercise will help you in efficiently losing weight.
Using the detox tea can also be very motivating for the people who have issues in losing bodyweight. This is because they can see results for their hard work and exercise.
You will change your whole lifestyle
Most of the time, people are unable to give up on their bad habits. These bad habits can be anything from eating unhealthy food to bad routines. After you use detox tea, there are good chances that you will be impressed by the results that it has on your body.
It will not only motivate you for the time being, but it might help you in getting better eating habits and improved exercise routine.
It is beneficial for your organs.
As the herbs used in the best detox teas are known to improve the performance of different parts of our body. This means that the detox tea is making things easier for different systems of our body. The detox tea is great for our digestive system and our liver.
On the other hand, it is also known that detox tea increases metabolism. This means that it can also cut bad fats from our body.
By taking out the bad fats like cholesterol from our body the detox tea is great for our heart, brain, and other organs as well.
Frequently asked questions about the detox teas
Here are some questions that are mostly asked about the best detox teas.
Do You need to focus on your diet while you are taking detox tea?
Yes, it is very important to take care of what you are eating when you are on your detox. Eating foods that are healthy and energetic and skipping junk food can be very helpful in making your body healthy.
Is there anything that you will need to stop taking?
Yes, things like alcohol and coffee are very bad for the liver. When you are on your detox, your body tends to produce more bile. If you do not stop using these things, the detox tea will not be very efficient.
Is it good to use detox tea for the long-term?
No, the long-term usage of the detox tea can have some problems for your body. The best practice is to detox your body only twice a year. If you want to, you can detox your body again, but it is not good to keep doing it continuously.
How efficient is the detox tea for losing weight?
People think that detox tea will instantly make them slim. This is not true; it can help a lot by increasing the metabolism. You will still need to follow a healthy diet and a proper exercise routine.
When should I detox my body?
There is no fixed time for detoxing. You can select the time when you are most comfortable with the routine of having a daily exercise routine. The best season is spring because of the moderate temperature.
People usually think if detoxing is beneficial or not. But the truth is that it is yourself who can make a change in your body.
Detox tea is just an agent that can surprisingly help you in achieving your body goals while making it toxins free. Here we shared with you some amazing factors that you can use when you detox.