- 1 Top 10 Best French Press Coffee Makers
- 2 French Press: What Is It?
- 3 How To Pick The Best French Press Coffee Maker?
- 4 Reputable French Press Brands
- 5 Step-By-Step Guide on Making French Press Coffee
- 6 Cold Brew in The Best French Press Coffee Maker
- 7 Essential Tips To Brewing The Best French Press Coffee
- 8 Grind Matters
- 9 Coffee Ground Guide
- 10 Why You Should Grind Your Own Coffee Beans?
- 11 Cleaning A French Press Coffee Maker
- 12 Frequently Asked Questions
- 13 Final Thoughts
In a world full of coffee makers— automated drip machines, pour-overs, and espressos— why would you even bother with a French press? Admittedly, they need a bit more active work than the other coffee makers.
In fact, using them will generally involve boiling water, vigorous stirring, waiting, then plunging— oh, and yes, even grinding your own beans.
But, if you’re looking for a satisfying taste and the barista-worthy cup of joe every morning, then it is hard to beat the French press coffee makers. But don’t just go into a buying spree for a French press.
There are a few things that you should consider first, or you could end up cursing yourself for overlooking.
In this article, we are going to take you on a comprehensive journey about French presses and introduce the best French press coffee makers that are currently available on the market.
Top 10 Best French Press Coffee Makers
- If you really care about your coffee – We tested enough mechanisms and filters to make your head spin to tweak and uniquely design our press with a triple layered filter structure to stop the sediment, but let the yummy coffee oils through for a full-bodied delicious brew that will make you a very happy camper. And to share the java love, we give you a bonus matching travel canister that holds enough beans or grounds for two full batches.
- More thicker, More heavier, Build to last – Our huge capacity professional grade 310 18/10 double-layered stainless-steel baby will keep your coffee hot for 60 minutes longer than thinner steel and glass models. And it’s drop proof, rust proof, and probably bulletproof (be nice).
- Multiple Uses - Besides using the french press as a coffee maker, it is also handy appliance to make tea, mct oil coffee, hot chocolate, cold brew, frothed milk, almond milk, cashew milk, fruit infusions, and plant and herbal drinks as it seals in their flavors and aromas
- Perfect for any occasion - For house warmings, weddings, birthdays, holidays and all coffee/tea lovers & healthy foodies! Two bonus stainless steel screens and the matching travel container are included with every purchase while quantities last.
- European Engineered - Our total satisfaction promise covers all our products. So choose Mueller with confidence and look forward to a lifetime of java pleasure.
- Why Veken? – The affordable, user-friendly and elegant design makes this French Press a great addition to your kitchen. It also makes a great gift for friends and family.
- Elevate your coffee-making experience – The glass beaker allows you to monitor the whole coffee-making process. Watch the hot water and coffee grounds separate as you press the stainless-steel filter arm. Allow coffee’s magical aroma blend to produce a range of sensory experiences and transport you to your happy place.
- Enjoy the quiet - Our Veken French Press is made of borosilicate glass which reduces noise generated by traditional metal presses.
- Powerful filtration technique – The double stainless-steel screen filters help minimize the amount of residual grounds in your coffee, giving you a cup of pure brewed coffee that tastes as though it’s from your favorite coffee shop.
- Precise scale line – Our Veken French Coffee Press features an exact scale line so you can prepare exactly the right amount of coffee or tea to meet your needs.
- 【Professional Coffee Maker】As a coffee lover, I pay attention to the taste of every cup of coffee. Hioresw French Press Coffee Maker met all my requirements. Less metal material, 4 level 304 stainless steel filter screen. The taste of coffee is purer and the taste is more delicate.
- 【Delicate Taste】After market research, we decided to upgrade the French Coffee Press filter. The Food-grade 8000+ 0.18mm filter can better filter out coffee grounds. Enhance the taste and provide you with a cup of fine-tasting coffee.
- 【 Mellow Taste】Compared to coffee cups made of stainless steel, we have chosen heat resistant borosilicate glass, which reduces the metallic feeling in the coffee and presents you with a purer cup of coffee.
- 【 Fun of Sharing】The large 34 Oz french press can brew 8 cups of 4oz coffee at once. Share a smooth cup of coffee with your lover/family/friends. You can prepare the right amount of coffee to meet your needs according to the tick mark on the cup body.
- 【More Attentive Service】We will provide you with 7*24 hours customer service and 365 days warranty service. Hioresw French coffee maker cheers for you every day.
- ☕ WHY QUQYISO FRENCH PRESS COFFEE MAKER? :Compared with the traditional french press, our QUQYISOstainless steel french press has upgraded the stainless steel base. We upgraded the traditional round base and 4-pin base to a more stable 3-pin base. The upgrade of the stainless steel base allows our French press coffee to be placed on the table more stably than other brands of french press, and it will not shake even on relatively uneven table tops
- ☕ ENJOY YOUR COFFEE MAKING PROCESS: The french press coffee maker beaker allows you to monitor the whole procedure of making your coffee. Watching the hot water and coffee grounds separate as you press the stainless-steel filter arm. The aroma of the coffee fills your being, and your troubles have altogether disappeared. The precise scale on the glass jug makes it easier for you to determine how much coffee you need to brew to meet the needs of the current party members
- ☕ SAY GOODBYE TO COFFEE RESIDUE: QUQYISO coffee press is perfect for both professional barista and novice coffee lovers. Double stainless steel filter screens help to ensure the coffee grounds doesn't get into your cup. Enjoy a perfect cup of smooth, rich flavored coffee within minutes. As a coffee lover, you must never compromise with your coffee. A cup of freshly made coffee just take you within minutes. You can enjoy your own coffee no matter where you are
- ☕ SAY NO TO THE METALLIC TASTE: The french press coffee maker is made of thickened heat resistant borosilicate glass which can withstand extreme temperature changes. Never worry about coffee being contaminated by the disgusting metallic smell. Besides using the french press as a coffee maker, it is also handy appliance to make tea, mct oil coffee, hot chocolate, cold brew, frothed milk, almond milk, cashew milk, fruit infusions, and plant and herbal drinks
- ☕ LIFETIME REPLACEMENT POLICY: We take every friend who uses our French press coffee products seriously. Therefore, if there is any problem, we promise to replace your french press coffee maker. Relax comfortably knowing we have you covered
- 4 Minutes is All It Takes - As for our coffee fanatics, you now always have your fresh-made coffee at hand, no matter where you are and without standing in line or breaking your bank.
- Made of Reliable Material - Glass that is too thin or cheaply made would let out the heat almost instantly, which would affect the taste of your coffee. Our carafe, however, is made of heat-resistant borosilicate glass which keeps the water hot during the brewing process. Also, the thickened glass bottom tremendously extends the product service life and our handle is secured with a stainless-steel frame to keep the beaker from falling out.
- Innovative 4 Level Filtration Systems - Poorly made filters often break which results in getting a mug filled with coffee grounds. This is why we developed a sophisticated double stainless-steel filter that ensures that no coffee grounds are getting in your coffee anymore. Experience an incomparable delicious, smooth and full-flavored coffee. The 34 ounce volume measurements on the carafe serve as an exact guidance for your water measurements.
- User-Friendly Coffee Maker - Our BAYKA French Press is incredibly easy to use that it takes only four steps to make a cup of coffee. It is suitable for both, beginners and experienced coffee drinkers. Every part of the press can be disassembled for cleansing purposes so that the small coffee grounds can be cleaned out from the filter layers and even the tiniest spots.
- Why do We Recommend it? - Our French-Press comes with an affordable price, a classy design and it is very user-friendly. It is, hence, not just a great gadget for on the go but a nice addition to your kitchen at home. Ultimately, it can serve you as a wonderful gift for your beloved ones, family members or even as a treat to yourself.
- ☕4 Level Filtration System -Have highly effective, professional grade 4 level filtration technology will give minimize the amount of residual grounds in your coffee and within just a few minutes,In the product itself, two layers of filter screen are configured, and two additional layers of filter screen are given away.
- ☕KEEP HOT LONGER AND MORE HEALTHY-Glass is the healthiest and safest material to hold hot water, there is no need to worry about the metallic taste and rusty metal.With thickened borosilicate glass, special capacity signs, and detachable glass cleaning,all of these can help you make a satisfying cup of coffee
- ☕SAFE MATERIALS - All individual materials surpass food/drink grade quality requirements. BPA free plastic lid strainer, 304 food grade rated stainless steel, thermal resistant coffee press glass (340Z-8-cup).
- ☕MULTIPLE FUNCTIONS-From tasty coffee/teas to hot chocolates, the versatile French Press can also be used to prepare a variety of other beverages, Espresso, Coffee, cappuccino, almond milk, and even cold brew. The possibilities function are endless and there are plenty of choices for you.
- ☕SERVINGS - You will get warranty of your purchase, If any issues, please feel free to inform us, we’re very willingly to serve and solve for you immediately. Purchase one today and enjoy the benefits of owning a French press.
- French press: Chambord French press brews a premium cup of Coffee in just 4 minutes, simply add course ground Coffee, hot water and press
- Stainless steel: 3-part stainless steel plunger has a mesh filter that helps extract your coffee's aromatic oils and subtle flavors instead of being absorbed by a paper filter. Made of plastic
- Durable design: Coffee press features Bodum Patented safety lid to keep contents from spilling and is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning
- Maximum flavor: pressed Coffee extracts the perfect amount of essentials oils and acids from the Coffee bean for maximum flavor; the preferred method for brewing for Coffee enthusiasts everywhere
- Servings: premium French press Coffee maker makes 8 cups of Coffee, 4 oz each
- Choose a Lifetime French Press - All materials contain no BPA and surpass food grade quality. The handle is secured with a stainless-steel frame to keep the beaker from falling out. Start your java journey with Veken French Press Coffee Maker.
- Say No to Residual Grounds: Veken coffee press is perfect for both professional barista and novice coffee lovers. Double stainless steel filter screens help to ensure the coffee grounds doesn't get into your cup. Enjoy a perfect cup of smooth, rich flavored coffee within minutes.
- Thickened Borosilicate Glass Carafe - The 34oz large carafe is made of thickened heat resistant borosilicate glass which can withstand extreme temperature changes. Never worry about coffee being contaminated by the disgusting metallic smell. Ideal for making tea, espresso and even cold brew.
- Freshly Brewed Coffee - As a coffee lover, you must never compromise with your coffee. A cup of freshly made coffee just take you 4 minutes. With our stylish design french press coffee maker, you can enjoy your own coffee no matter where you are!
- Why purchase this product? - Veken French Press features an exact scale line so you can prepare exactly the right amount of coffee or tea to meet your needs. Every part of the press can be disassembled for cleansing purposes. Buy it with confidence cause our total satisfaction promise covers all our products.
- Brews 8 cups of coffee or about 4 coffee mugs which is equal to 32 Oz; includes a plastic measuring spoon
- Durable heat resistant borosilicate glass carafe beaker sits in a stylish insulated plastic frame which makes pouring coffee easier and prevents wobbling
- Easier to use than a drip coffeemaker; brews within minutes and no soggy filters to deal with
- Can act as the perfect gift for any fun holiday occasion for both men & women alike
- Dishwasher safe; can be used for making tea as well
- Flavor - Hate boring, cold coffee? We do too! Our huge capacity coffee press is vacuum-layered and double-filtered to bring you a flavor more full than your email inbox. Oh yeah, you even get a mini canister for storing your next caffeine hit
- Keep it steamy - the stainless steel french press keeps coffee (or tea) warm 60 minutes longer than glass coffee presses! It also has a cool-touch handle and a spring-loaded, double-screen filter that will deliver one mean and clean cup of joe
- Professional grade in every way - This insulated french press brewer is tough, durable and rust proof. Unlike glass, it won’t break when you drop it (but your floor might need some attention). Your search for coffee that makes you smile ends here
- Unique & next level design - The coffee french press is uniquely designed to keep sediment out of your cup while letting the delicious coffee oils into it. This results in a richer, full-bodied brew that will leave you grinning from ear to ear
- A thoughtful gift - Do you know someone who camps a lot or spends their mornings out on the lake? This camping french press is a practical device that can brew them up some camping coffee and provide what few gifts can... convenience
French Press: What Is It?
French press (cafetiere in England) has an unclear origin, but it is believed to have been around for over a hundred years.
However, its current design was patented by Attilo Calimani in the year 1929, who surprisingly was an Italian and not French.
Its modern design is quite simple, consisted of a plunger and a carafe (or beaker) assembly.
How To Pick The Best French Press Coffee Maker?
The carafe or the main body features several material constructions. These include:
- Borosilicate Glass
A special glass material that contains the boron trioxide and silica that makes it exceptionally resistant to thermal shock. This means that pouring hot water into the carafe will not cause the glass to shatter or explode.
Unfortunately, the special composition of the glass won’t help if you accidentally drop the glass on your tile floor.
- Stainless Steel
If you want the best French press coffee maker that will not easily break, then you should go with the stainless-steel presses. In general, they are vacuum sealed and double-walled to keep your coffee hot for hours.
Not only that, but stainless steel French presses are also available in a polished finish with a mirror-like appearance that almost like fine silver or the brushed finished with various color options to choose from.
Although durability will depend on the model and its manufacturing, you can rest assured that stainless steel will not shatter on your kitchen floor.
There are also French presses made from plastic. They are lightweight and compact, suitable for your travels. But not just any plastic will do, you need a plastic carafe that is made from styrene-acrylonitrile and is totally free of BPA.
SAN is a highly durable plastic that can withstand higher temperatures without leaching chemicals or warping.
- Ceramic or Stoneware
The less common style, ceramic or stoneware French presses tend to be on the expensive side, but they look gorgeous. They are available in various enamel colors and are also coated internally to resist odors and stains.
Most stoneware or ceramic carafes of today are dishwasher safe, highly resistant to extreme temperatures, and durable to last for years. Unfortunately, like glass, they would be useless when dropped on the floor.
- Best Coffee Grinder For The Money – The Ultimate Guide!
- What To Do With Old Coffee Beans? Don’t Just Throw Them Away!
- Get the Perfect Coffee Roast by Using A Popcorn Popper
- How To Grind Coffee Beans For French Press
- How Would The Roasting Time Of Coffee Beans Affect Caffeine Content?
2) Filter Screens
The bottom end of the plunger consists of various filters and discs, held firmly against the glass by a spring.
There are some models that utilize up to 4 stainless steel mesh filters, ensuring that the coffee ground stays on your French press as you plunge.
You see, if you have too fine coffee grounds or your filters are not fine enough, you will end with a gritty brew. So, if you don’t like that, then look for models that offer several filter screens.
In addition, metal filters have also been blamed for allowing the cholesterol-increasing oils in your coffee. So, if this is a concern for you, then you can just purchase bags or paper filters for your French press that traps the oil.
This is probably the most overlooked part of the French press coffee makers. However, it is one of the most crucial elements you need to consider.
The lid needs to be made from a material that can block the heat from escaping by coming out of the carafe spout during the brewing process.
This should help keep your coffee warmer for longer. In addition, you’d also like a spill-free lid so you don’t have to worry about a mess in your kitchen.
This is the part that pushes the filter down. In general, expensive French presses offer higher quality plunger that keeps the rod in place.
Meanwhile, the cheaper coffee presses may leave too much room that you can accidentally wiggle the plunger, causing the filter discs to be misaligned with the beaker and allowing the coffee grinds to escape.
Thus, you get more sludge in your coffee. Try to look for a durable and better-quality plunger. Also, consider those with rubber handles so your hands won’t slip when pressing.
The best French press coffee makers come in various sizes— ranging from the single servings to the 12 cups.
With this, you need to think about usability and storage. Do you find yourself entertaining guests frequently or you like to enjoy a cup of coffee alone?
Do you have space for a large French press or renting out an apartment with a small counter space? Also, when looking at the number of cups advertised, keep in mind that the standard size for a cup of Frenched pressed coffee is 4 ounces.
Probably the most common complaint of having the best French press coffee maker is the difficulty of cleaning.
Although the majority of models available today are dishwasher safe, most users will agree that disassembling the machine periodically, which means tedious cleaning, is necessary.
And even the most expensive models on our list, the laborious cleaning hassle by hand persists. There is no good way around this issue. Just think of it as a trade-off for the great-tasting coffee it offers.
One of the greatest features of the French press? Its affordability. You can get one of the best French press coffee makers in the market today for at least $20. Read Here: Best Espresso Machines Under $500
The basic French presses, typically made of glass, are at the lower price bracket. Meanwhile, stainless steel French presses are at the expensive side, next to ceramic and stoneware.
Reputable French Press Brands
The Yama Glass company is still doing things the old school methods of manufacturing glass products— hand blowing the high-heat resistant glasses at their glass factory based in Taiwan.
Yama has been making all kinds of tea and coffee makers as well as elegant glassware for the last 40 years and so. They are also proud of their superior environmental rating. With Yama glassware, you can assume that you are buying a product that is made to last
- Le Creuset
If you are looking to add a classic design with fun pops of color, then Le Creuset is the best option you have. Since 1925, this company has been making beautiful and bold cookware and other kitchen tools such as their fancy French Press coffee makers.
The colorful stoneware enamel on their French press coffee makers resist cracks and chipping and retain heat naturally. So, if you are looking for a French press coffee maker that makes a statement in your kitchen, then Le Creuset is the name.
Bodum is another iconic name in the French press category.
Originally founded in the year 1944 in Denmark, Bodum first introduced its French Press coffee maker in 1974, calling it “Bistro”.
Products from Bodum are famous for their simplistic, Scandinavian design that is also surprisingly affordable.
Family owned, Bodum Founder, Peter Bodum, once said that good design does not have to be expensive. And Bodum French press coffee makers are a proof of that.
- Coffee Gator
Coffee Gator is not some multi-generational business. As a matter of fact, they have only been around for a few years. Phil Williams, Coffee Gator founder, discovered what a great cup of coffee tasted like during his hike in Columbia.
Fast forward to today, Coffee Gator makes various coffee equipment that is loved by huge number of Yeti-like loyalists. Coffee Gator is here to stay with their blend of quality, affordability and appeal that looks sharp in any kitchen.
Step-By-Step Guide on Making French Press Coffee
- Add coarsely ground coffee to the carafe. You should go with freshly roasted and ground coffee. Use 1 tablespoon per serving.
- In a kettle, boil water and allow it to cool to 205 degrees Fahrenheit. You will need one cup of hot water per tablespoon of coffee grounds.
- Pour half the water into the French press coffee maker.
- Let it sit for a minute and allow the coffee to bloom.
- Add the remaining hot water and let it sit for another 3 minutes, allowing the coffee to steep and bringing out the full flavor. If you want a stronger brew, then you can let it steep for a few minutes more.
- Gently press the plunger using just the weight of your hand.
Cold Brew in The Best French Press Coffee Maker
Don’t like hot coffee or currently enduring the hotness of summer but still want to sip your daily caffeine? Then go with cold brew.
- Add 1 tablespoon of coarse ground coffee per serving to the beaker.
- Add a cup of room temperature water per serving.
- Put the plunger and lid back on without pressing.
- Place your French press in the fridge overnight.
- The next day, gently press the plunger using the weight of your hand.
- You have a cold brew French press coffee to enjoy!
Essential Tips To Brewing The Best French Press Coffee
Other than taking the time to allow your coffee to properly bloom and steep, here are other things you can do to ensure a delicious French press coffee!
- Rinse the carafe with hot water to warm it before brewing.
- Do not leave the coffee in the French press once the brewing is complete. You need to pour it into a carafe so that it won’t continue to brew and taste bitter.
- Use one cup (4 ounces) of water to 1 tablespoon of coffee grounds. Balance is the key to delicious French press coffee.
- Always use coarse grinds, allowing you to get the optimum flavor without the grit in your cup.
- Always keep your French press coffee maker clean so that you will not have old grounds stuck on the bottom for the next time you brew.
We mentioned that you need to use a coarse grind for brewing a French Press coffee.
But you might be wondering:
Does it really matter?
Yes. In terms of French press brewing, the grind really matters! Can’t I just go with whatever pre-ground coffee I have?
No. Your ordinary run of the mill pre-ground probably is not going to cut it!
First and foremost, a coarse grind helps the filter do its job properly. The fine coffee grounds will likely get through the filter of the plunger and into your mug.
So, not only will this make your cup of coffee grittier, it will also have an over-extracted, bitter flavor.
In addition, too fine coffee grounds will make it difficult for you to press down the plunger. You will risk either improperly extracting the grounds with too much pressure or breaking the tool altogether.
Still, for the higher-quality French press coffee makers, you may have a bit of room to customize the coffee ground. They usually have the finer screens which can handle the more finely ground coffee.
However, we would not still recommend venturing passed the medium-coarse or medium grind.
And while we encourage you to do experimenting and finding the method that works with your taste, we can say that you probably prefer a cleaner cup and an unbroken French press coffee maker.
Coffee Ground Guide
So, all out talk about the coarseness of coffee ground might be hazy, if you have no clue what these sizes actually mean. And you will not be able to judge what kind coarseness levels that your grinder is offering if you do not have a point of reference.
Thus, here is a quick guide to help you understand.
- Extra Coarse: Very chunky, like rock salt
- Coarse: Visibly chunky, like sea salt
- Medium-Coarse: Less chunky, like rough or coarse sand
- Medium: Like regular sand or Kosher salt
- Medium-Fine Small granules, between table salt and Kosher salt
- Fine: Difficult to feel the granules, slightly finer than table salt
- Turkish or Extra Fine: Silt-like, like powdered sugar or flour
Why You Should Grind Your Own Coffee Beans?
As we already said, experimentation is definitely encouraged so that you can find the taste and flavor that works for you.
However, one thing that will prevent you from experimenting is buying the pre-ground coffee you usually find in the grocery stores and supermarkets.
With pre-ground, your options on getting the appropriate coarse grounds are slim, and you will not be able to tweak your grind size, if what you bought is not ideal.
Although it can be intimidating, buying a high-quality coffee grinder is the key to stepping into the amazing world of the Third Wave coffee.
You will not be to appreciate even the fanciest or most expensive coffee beans if they are not freshly roasted and ground.
So, as you always check on the roast date of your coffee, you also need to buy the whole coffee beans and start grinding at home.
This is particularly important for the manual brewing tool like the French press, requiring a specific size and grind and invites the influence of personal flair and preference.
Cleaning A French Press Coffee Maker
Speaking of cleaning, how exactly do you clean the best French press coffee maker? French press coffee makers are notorious for being annoying and a hassle in terms of cleaning.
Fortunately, most French presses are super easy to disassemble for quick cleaning. The secret to easily and quickly clean the best French press coffee maker is having a mesh strainer.
- Remove the plunger.
- Fill the carafe about halfway with warm water.
- Swish the water around to loosen coffee grounds that are stuck at the bottom.
- Hold the mesh strainer over your kitchen sink, then pour the contents of the French press into it. Now, dump the strainer full of coffee grounds into the garbage.
- Add liquid dish soap and warm water.
- Put the plunger back.
- Pump it a few times to remove coffee stains or oil.
- Sprinkle some baking soda and use a bottle brush to scrub away stubborn residue.
- Rinse well.
- Dry with a soft cloth.
In addition, most French presses are dishwasher safe so you can just throw it in and have it deep cleaned without hassle.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: How often should I replace the wire mesh on the French press?
A: Some people recommend replacing it annually. However, others feel this is entirely unnecessary since it is possible to just clean it with vinegar.
Q: How much coffee do I need to put in a French press?
A: This is a personal preference, so it is up to you to find the perfect water to coffee ratio for you.
However, as a rule of thumb, you can start with the 1-part coffee to 12 parts of water. You can use a measuring scoop of digital weighing scales for accuracy. From there, you can customize the ratio according to your taste.
Q: Why does my French press brewed coffee taste weak?
A: A French press uses the coarser coffee ground. Now, if the grind is too fine, then the coffee will taste bitter. However, if the grind is too coarse, then the coffee could taste weak.
For this reason, you need to go with the medium grind, providing a perfect balance between a stronger taste but without the bitterness.
Q: Is French press coffee bad for me?
A: In 2016, a Harvard study suggests that French press coffee can increase cholesterol levels. This is because of the oils known as diterpenes in the coffee.
The study revealed that people drinking 5 – 8 French press coffee daily had higher levels of cholesterol.
If that sounds like you, then yes, French press coffee is bad for you. However, if you can limit your coffee intake to less than 5 cups a day, then you should have no cholesterol trouble at all.
Q: What can I do with the used ground coffee?
A: You can always throw them in the garbage and add to the landfills, however, you can use it for other ways.
Some plants like blueberries, carrots, hydrangeas, and lilies love the acidity of coffee grounds and respond well with soils mixed with used coffee grounds.
In addition, you can add them to your compost heap for a nitrogen-rich fertilizer. Just don’t put too much ground in the soil and only aim for a maximum of 15 – 20 percent.
More portable than the automatic drippers, easier than the manual pour-overs, and offers premium quality coffee than the capsule-based brewer— it’s no wonder that French press coffee makers are still popular.
And by now, you should be an expert on the French press coffee makers. Don’t dismiss its brewing method as laborious or ineffective.
With the best French press coffee maker, you get a cup of joe with rich and powerful flavors that will fire you up in the morning or one lazy afternoon.