- 1 Top 10 Best Coffee Frothers
- 2 History
- 3 How do coffee Frothers come into the market?
- 4 How is coffee frother made?
- 5 Types of coffee frothers:
- 6 Materials used in coffee frothers:
- 7 Tips to use coffee frothers:
- 8 Brewing methods:
- 9 Reasons to use coffee frothers:
- 10 Used for variety of drinks
- 11 Get perfect foam
- 12 FAQs
- 13 Final words
When your coffee has some added layer of froth or texture to it then it just tastes and looks a lot better. People love to have some fresh coffee to boost themselves up in those lazy mornings.
So, you are a coffee lover. Who does not? Everyone likes it but coffee with frothed milk has an incredible taste and texture. Isn’t it? No doubt, it boosts the quality of your drink.
Perfectly frothed milk is ideal for espresso-based drinks like cappuccinos and lattes. So, using the best coffee frothers can offer an extraordinary taste.
These are the affordable and the most compact options for coffee lovers. Making your coffee foamy with large bubbles and light, these are perfect for your cappuccinos. No doubt, these products are very easy to operate.
Top 10 Best Coffee Frothers
- Make Rich, Creamy Froth In Seconds: We coffee lovers are serious when it comes to our coffee. The Milk Boss Frother gives that professional finishing touch to your latte, cappuccino, macchiato or hot chocolate. Make delicious foamy creamer for your drinks at home without a trip to Starbucks with your own milk frother. The benefits of having your own electric drink whisk mixer are endless, you can make your own best latte, you know your tastes best.
- Matcha Whisking, Coffee & More: Works better than a manual matcha whisk for making matcha tea and works far better than fork or whisk for coffee. It works very well to mix nutritious protein powder drinks with no extra container, blender or bottle shaker to wash. Use our mini mixer for your whisking and mixing needs: Give healthy shakes and smoothies a kick by adding powder or egg nog flavor and mixing.
- Proven and Trusted Quality: We use only premium materials. The construction will last, backed by our Zulay Guarantee to not rust or break, ever. Our small and efficient frother works on all types of milk - half and half, creamer, soy, almond, cashew, hazelnut, whole milk, and other dairy such as butter or cream.
- Easy To Clean and Store: The durable convenient metal stand gives easy access for foamy goodness in seconds. Cleanup for this matcha wisk & frother is even faster. To clean just put the whisk in hot running water and briefly turn it on – instantly clean! When stored on counter or table it sits nicely next other coffee accessories. Our powerful and durable hand-held milk frother is powered by two AA batteries (not included) with a compact electric design that easily fits in a drawer.
- No Hassle, Zulay Guarantee: We love and take pride in our milk frother and we back this up with a lifetime guarantee. Have the confidence that this frother will last, if there are ever any issues, just contact us and we will make it right. Order now and be assured that this product will live up to your expectations, guaranteed.
- Get Creamy Froth Quickly: PowerLix brings you its small, portable handheld milk frother for frothed milk. If you love your morning coffee with lots of froth and foam, then you certainly want to have PowerLix frothing wand at home or your café style cappuccino. It comes with a stand for easy storage and can be kept on the countertop.
- Battery Operated For Perfect Froth in no Time: The mixer is battery powered so you don't have to worry about cords and finding sockets. Heat up the milk, immerse the espresso maker into the cup and turn it on. The milk foamer will start creating creamy froth on the milk instantly. Within 15 - 20 seconds, you have a cup filled with creamy froth and ready to go into your coffee latte.
- Quality You Can Trust: Our milk whisk frappe maker is made of the best quality stainless steel. It has a powerful motor that gives you 19000 rpm and the dual spring durable long 18/10 food safe material stainless steel spiral whisk that won't rust or break over the time, delivers double the power of other frothers and professional espresso makers available. The power button on top makes it easy to use. The low noise motor barely makes a sound.
- Beautifully Styled With Versatility: The machine is beautifully styled in red color to fit into any modern kitchen. It is lightweight and has ergonomically designed soft touch handle. It is easy to use and easy to clean. It can be used to froth other liquids besides hot milk. Use it to make milkshakes for your kids or cocktails for your friends. It will work well with both hot and cold liquids.
- 100% Return/Replacement Warranty: The milk frother with the cup is so handy and useful that you can gift it to your friends and family too. let them enjoy the convenience of making chocolate or cappuccino at home. we are confident of our product and know you will like it. this is why we back up our product with our no-questions-asked warranty. order now and start to create thick and creamy foam for your homemade drinks
- YOUR FAVORITE COFFEE EVERY MORNING: ElitaPro Double Whisk Electric Milk Frother delivers you rich, creamy froth just like the professional baristas, we guarantee our Milk Frother will deliver creamy, thick, velvety froth every time. to your latte, cappuccino, macchiato, Matcha or hot chocolate. (black)
- BUILT FOR TRUST: ElitaPro handheld Milk Frother is made with hundreds of rust-resistant stainless steel whisks, a powerful 19,000 rpm motor that produces very little noise
- ELEGANT IN YOUR KITCHEN: The silicone rubber ergonomically handle is made to fit comfortably in your hand. stainless steel sand that looks elegant in any kitchen. froth your desired foam in as fast as 15 seconds, mix hot or cold drinks, blend your favorite cocktail, or even whip eggs.
- EASY TO CLEAN: Cleanup for this milk frother is easy and fast. It is easy to clean by sticking the whisk end into a stream of running water or soapy water and giving it a short spin, then dry by pushing the button again for 2-3 seconds. ElitaPro hand-held milk frother is powered by two AA batteries (not included).
- WORRY-FREE PURCHASE: Here at ElitaPro we stand behind our products by offering an Unconditional Satisfaction Guarantee and 1-year Warranty. If you are not 100% satisfied, please CONTACT US immediately and we will do whatever it takes to make your ElitaPro experience a good one.
- Café Quality at Home: luxurious lattes, cappuccinos, coffee, hot chocolates, macchiatos and flat whites at the push of a button, effortlessly hot, warm or cold milk with Miroco milk frother (Recommend to use whole milk (Fat content>3 %) for better result.)
- Heats and Froths Milk: Milk frother heats up to 240ml (8.1 oz) milk for delicious lattes or flat whites, also this foam maker froths 115ml (3.9 oz) for luscious cappuccinos or macchiato
- Durable and Stylish Design: High-quality stainless steel and non-stick coating interior for hygienic cleaning and a long lifespan; angled spout to minimize spillages
- Quick and Quiet Operation: Heats and prepares exquisite milk foam in less than 2 minutes, milk steamer let you make a beautiful café-style coffee drinks arts
- Safety Features: Our milk frother is equipped with Strix Temperature Controls, is ETL-listed, and automatically switches off when milk foam is ready [☛☛☛Note: the Rated voltage is 120 V]
- Make Creamy Froth Quickly: If you love your morning coffee filled with froth and foam, the portable Handheld Milk Frother can create a creamy cup within 15 to 30 seconds
- Easy to Use: One simple press for creamy froth; Just press the power button once to start frothing, with no need to hold the button down; Relax your hand, enjoy the foaming process, and whip the milk to your desired consistency
- High Quality: Our frothing whisk is made of 304 durable stainless steel so it is completely resistant to rust; The lightweight plastic handle is ergonomically designed for comfortable operation
- Multifunctional: Not only creates milk foam for coffees, cappuccinos, and macchiatos, but is also suitable for making hot and cold chocolate, milkshakes, matcha tea, mixed drinks, and even for whisking egg and sauces
- Convenient: The milk mixer is powered by 2 AA batteries so you will never need to worry about cords and plugging into sockets; It comes with a stand to easily be kept on the countertop and is compact to be neatly stored away
- Perfect Milk Frothing - High speed rotation of food safe stainless-steel whisk and BPA free shaft, this handheld milk frother is perfect for creating cramy foam within 15-20s for bulletproof coffee, latte, milk shake, hot chocolates and matcha powder as well as a good egg beater
- Ergonomic & Portable Design - Lightweight hand milk frother with an ergonomic handle makes frothing and creating delicate foam easily. Protable size is convenient to carry makes sure you can enjoy your morining coffee although in traveling
- Classic Never Outdate Style: Bonsenkitchen coffee milk mixer is styled in sliver and black color perfectly fit with any modern kitchen. Decent gift for daily coffee drinkers
- Easy to Use - Simple one-touch switch with a powerful motor but low noise level. Just put it into a container with liquid food up to approx 1/3 to froth. Please keep the temperature of the milk below 60℃ for perfect foam. Battery operated and 2 AA batteries included
- Easy to Clean - Stainless steel shaft and whip with food safe material is easy to be cleaned in mild soapy water with the whisk moving or just put it into fresh running water
- [THE MOST PROFESSIONAL MILK FROTHER] Basecent battery operated milk frother create rich creamy froth just like the professional baristas. Whether you invite family or friends, froth foam for your coffee, or send as a gift to your friends, we guarantee our milk frother will be the best maker of thick, creamy and delicious froth.
- [THE FASTEST HANDHELD COFFEE FOAMER] This mini battery operated frother is portable for traveling, home and office. With the double steel whisk and the super motor (21,000 rpm), this coffee frother machine can froth foam in as fast as 12 seconds. Besides, it also can be used as stirrer for hot or cold drinks as well as frappe and as small blender for cocktail, milkshake, hot chocolate, soup, or even as eggs whisker beater.
- [THE MOST DURABLE AND SAFEST COFFEE FROTHER] The whole body of Basecent battery operated handheld coffee frother is made of food grade) stainless steel, as well as the double steel whisk. The stainless steel design will also keep the coffee frother clean.
- [THE BEST DESIGN FOR USING AND WASHING] By pressing one big button on the top of the milk foamer, it will start to make milk foam right away. The detachable design, will help you wash the whisk faster and easier than other designs. After washing, simply put it upside down and stand on the table, as the button is designed to be big and flat in order to support the standing.
- [THE BEST PRODUCT GUARANTEE] We are confident of this milk frother and know you will love it, just in case you are not satisfied with the product, you are allowed to return it for a 100% refund of your money for 3 month. So, what are you waiting for? Order it today! And, we will send you a free milk frothing pitcher (12 oz / 350 ml) and electronic coffee recipes (will be sent via message center) as gift! Let’s start to enjoy delicious creamy foam drinks with Basecent milk frother!
- [Detachable Head Included] Our electric milk frother is a breakthrough compared to traditional milk frothers. We have developed a unique detachable design that can create multiple functions within a single device. This allows it to serve as both a frother whisk and an egg mixer. The heads are easy to change. It can be used not only to stir ordinary matcha, coffee, cocktails, hot chocolate and fruit drinks, but also to stir thicker liquids, such as milkshakes, protein powders and even eggs.
- [A New Generation with Stronger Power] Our electric milk coffee blender uses a new generation of technology, it has stronger power and provides a speed of 17000rpm, creating thicker foams in a few seconds. Our handheld milk frother can be used in more mixtures, suitable for all types of milk, as well as creams, soybeans, etc. Besides, the service life time of its motor is almost 3 times longer than others. Our motor can be used for over 300 hours and others can only be used for about 100 hours.
- [More User-friendly Design] Most of other milk frothers adopt vertical buttons. After investigation, we found that side button is more comfortable and easier to use, so we integrated it into our hand-held electric whisk. Through practical tests, it's proved that this handheld mixer can also provides 4 times longer battery life using 2 AA batteries (not included). After new batteries are installed, it can be used for over 6 hours in total, while others can only be used for around 1.5 hours.
- [Made of High-quality Materials] Our drink mixer is made of only high-quality materials. The handle we use is non-slip ABS material and the blender portion is made of food-grade 304 stainless steel, which is safe and green. The bracket is also made of stainless steel, which is very stable and sturdy. The electric blender is very easy to clean, you can immerse into water and it will be completely clean in just a few seconds.
- [Exquisite Set] Our handheld frother comes with a bracket and 16 stencils. The bracket makes it easy to store and does not take up space in your kitchen. We include 16 stencils of floral patterns made of reusable and safe ingredients so you can leave all kinds of lovely patterns on your coffee and enjoy a delicious cup of coffee. We offer a lifetime warranty; if you have any questions, please contact us and we will quickly solve it for you.
- 4 Delicious Settings: Indulge café-quality drinks like coffee, cappuccinos, latte, hot milk, hot chocolate and flat whites at the push of one button on the milk frother
- 3 Exquisite Textures: This milk frother prepares three different textures of milk foam (3.9 oz / 115 ml of Hot Airy Foam, Hot Dense Foam and Cold Milk Froth) for heavenly coffees in no time, also heats 8.10oz. / 240ml milk for a good breakfast. Note: Please use Whole Fat Milk for frothing
- Double Wall, Easy Cleaning: The insulated double wall design with a non-stick coated stainless steel cup makes cleaning super easy, simply wipe for your hand
- Ergonomic Grip: Comfortably hold the milk steamer by its streamlined silhouette to prepare your favorite drink from a turmeric latte to a classic cappuccino
- Safer by Design: ETL-listed milk steamer is equipped with Strix Temperature Controller and switches off automatically when your milk or froth is ready
The story of a coffee frother started with a revolutionary but simple idea. It enables us to make a perfect cup of coffee. From its starting about thirty years ago, the coffee sellers used to whisk their milk to create a foam or froth.
It came into sight on the brand Nespresso. Most of the people enjoyed their coffee with the perfect frothed milk. Now, it has become a global coffee culture.
People use to make froth or increase the creamy texture by blending it with their spoons in the cup.
How do coffee Frothers come into the market?
Coffee frothers have evolved from the trendsetters and pioneered the reference of the coffee segment via singular concern on offering an ultimate coffee experience to a consumer’s cup.
Although, everyone liked the unique and creamy taste of this new style of coffee. So, every coffee seller tried to use this technique. It is the prime focus that the company has created.
At the start, coffee was frothed with hands by the professional coffee makers in their cafes, but with time, the manual coffee frothers were introduced in the market.
But, with the passage of time, these are available in different types, especially the electric coffee frothers are the best options for commercial users.
How is coffee frother made?
The manufacturing procedure of the best coffee frothers depends on the product type, it is manufactured on the basis of which kind of frother is designed. So, these items vary according to the type.
- The galvanized steel is used to make its shaft. The passes of raw steel over the automatic presses that crush the steel by cutting it in the form of sheets and then it gives the shape of a steel rod. These are normally constructed 2 or extra distinct pieces.
- Additional presses after that hit and shape the rod to fix the whisk on the end. That process creates the holes into the rod for openings of electrical cord, bolts as well as for fasteners’ essential openings and slits. Corners of the steel are jagged and were required to billet to fit the parts onto the completed item.
- Automatically the steel rod exits and enters lightweight air also hydraulic presses. Every press uses up to or more than two hundred to four hundred tons of force. These lightweight rods lie smoothly as the presses fold the boundaries, make curves by shaping the metal. It will come into the fundamental shape of the whisker.
- The joints are protected by using welding, furthermore, it is known by spot welding.
- In the last step of manufacturing, the froth is delivered and is sent for final touches, to go through powder finishing as well as wait for the fitting of the plastic handle in the finishing area.
- However, the electric process is completed. It is produced by a similar process that is used to manufacture the frother.
- The Completed frothers are at that point combined for the procedure of electric work, manual use, or other technical work.
- Later on the completion of these components, frothers are connected at the end of the electric system or another technical framework. In the last phase of manufacturing, technical work is checked and tested.
Types of coffee frothers:
A user can use any of the kitchen tools to froth coffee like a lidden mason jar, a whisk, blender, or a French Press. So, you will get the result that may be bubbly, but it will not have the correct texture that can offer a silky and luscious mouthfeel.
For this, you need to have the best frother in your kitchen. Which one is the right option for you? For this, you need to know about the types of Coffee Frothers.
There are three types of Coffee Frothers.
1. Hand-Held Coffee Frothers
The battery-operated whisks are very common in most of the home kitchens. Users can put it directly into their cup of coffee to create froth like a mini immersion blender.
It spins and works a manual up and motion. The air inside the cup whips into the coffee.
For all coffee and cappuccino lovers, the best option to create a coffee froth is using a coffee frother. While you can create a perfect froth by making your coffee warm in an oven but your hand-held coffee frother provides you a consistent texture.
It is a type of frother that can be used in differing drinks and is simple to use with batteries. These are replaceable batteries and you can change them very easily.
No doubt, these are safe to use and you can hand it over to your teens to operate it. It does not need any repair for a long time and works quickly. So, you can make your coffee in the morning without any hassle.
Benefits of Hand Held Coffee Frothers:
- It is affordable and the most compact option.
- Easy to operate and a lightweight item that can do a whisking job for dressing, matcha, eggs, and others
- Resulting coffee foamy and light with large bubbles
- Offers an easy cleaning
There are little points that go against this type. Its batteries may require frequent replacement and you need to change it in the morning time when you are in hassle.
You may spatter your drink while frothed because of no lid on it. It Does not cool or heats the coffee It Does not give much texture.
So, this explains our first type in details.
2. Automatic Frothers:
These are electric powered jugs come with the induction whisk inside it. This is great to heat milk and spin to produce even foam and smooth texture.
So, you can use it for making froth in your cold coffee. The jug is great to make coffee for a family in an attempt. So, you do not need to create froth in each cup one by one.
It is designed to produce delicious frothy cups of coffee. Depending on the model of the best coffee frothers, there can be various settings for cold and hot froth.
So, you can use it to make a different type of coffee like iced coffee, hot coffee, chocolate coffee, and many more.
You can put additional flavor to your coffee like chocolate as per your taste. Isn’t it cool to save your money on whipping cream?
You will love using this type of Frother in your kitchen especially when you have guests in your home and you are hurry to serve them.
You just need to put coffee material in the jug and press the button. It is simple to make a cool or hot coffee automatically.
Benefits of Automatic Frothers:
- Offers a good quality frothed coffee than the first one
- Easy to operate
- Safe to use
If you want to look at the critical points of this frother then the point to ponder is it takes space on the kitchen counter milk frothers. All the models are not dishwasher safe. This sums our second type of frothers.
3. Steam Wands:
These are manufactured into the espresso machine and these are utilized on a commercial basis. These are the best items to steam milk and give it texture not only bubbles. Steam creates a velvety and fine foam.
Benefits of steam wands:
- Customizes milk for different types of coffees
- Prepares the best foam that is luscious, silky and thick
It can be an expensive item for your home. You need to learn proper techniques to use it.
Materials used in coffee frothers:
The best coffee frothers are designed with different types of materials ranging from what you are going to make. These are of different types of metals and plastic. Some of the materials are here.
Some of the machines contain aluminum in the form of metal. It allows longevity and strength to its machine. On the other hand, the material is biodegradable.
- Stainless Steel
Some models are available in stainless steel material. It is lustrous and easy to clean. This is the reason, in the modern industry, there is a great demand for this material.
BPA free plastic is used to make coffee frothers to make it convenient for users. It is reusable material that makes the product easy to hold and lightweight.
A high-quality frothing machine provides a high-amount of froth without heat-build up and with great foaming. It is safe for all the users due to the safety lock parts.
All the parts are very easy to assemble and clean after having a fresh, creamy, and delicious coffee anytime.
Most of the machines come with a lifetime warranty and some electric coffee frothers come with an extensive 15 years’ warranty that makes it durable.
Tips to use coffee frothers:
Here are some interesting tips on how to use the best coffee frothers
1. Decide temperature of milk
When you are planning to use the frother make sure you know whether you are planning to prepare hot coffee or cold coffee. Accordingly, you have to set the temperature of milk.
The frother works best for cold milk because it is commonly used for the preparation of latte. Make sure that your milk is at the right temperature is you want to get the best results.
2. Fill frothing pitcher
Once you have your milk ready you have to fill the frothing pitcher. It is very important to add the right amount of milk in the pitcher because that is the only way you can get the right amount of foam that you need.
As well as you can save yourself from spilling the milk. If there are no marks available in the pitcher it is better to fill it no more than 1/3.
3. Use plunger
After filling the pitcher, you have to use the plunger. Make sure to keep the tip at the bottom if you are using a hand held frother. Start moving the plunger and make sure to maintain the speed so that milk will not spill out.
You have to gradually increase the speed to get the consistency that you need. Keep plunging for 10 to 15 seconds before you check the milk for foam.
4. Check the progress
If you need minor foam you can stop plunging after 10 to 15 minutes. However, if you need more foam you need to keep plunging for at least 30 seconds.
Keep checking your progress to make sure that you have the right consistency. After a few seconds, you will notice that it will become hard to plunge. It is the sign that you are going in the right direction.
5. Settle the froth
Once you have got the amount of froth that you need it is time to settle your froth. To make it possible you need to move the plunger in the circular
motion. Keep the speed slow to assure that froth is properly settled so that you can easily pour it into the cup. You can try different techniques for pouring in the cup if you want to create coffee art. Be careful while pouring the froth to assure you will not lose the consistency of foam.
6. Keep practicing
If you are planning to use coffee frother for coffee art remember that you can excel it with practice. It will require a lot of practice and time. That is why you should be extra patient.
Remember that always starts with simple shapes because it will help you learn the technique that you can easily manage. After that, you can easily create even the toughest shapes in no time.
There are various types of coffee frothers available in the market. All of them have a different utilization process that you have to follow. Here we have a simple guide to help you use all of these best coffee frothers for your coffee.
1. Manual frother brewing method:
- If you have the manual frother you need to assure that it is clean
- Fill the one third pitcher of the frother and you may have to work in batches to assure that you will get the right consistency of the froth you need.
- Start plunging with normal speed and increase speed afterwards but assure that milk should not spill out.
- Plunge for 15 to 2p seconds and get the perfect froth that you need.
2. Handheld frother brewing method
- The handheld frother comes in two variants. One works manually and the other uses batteries.
- You have to fill the pitcher and assure that the tip of your frother is at the bottom because it will help create the perfect froth.
- Start the frother and wait for a few seconds until you feel the consistency is thickening.
- You can keep frothing as much as you like until the consistency is as thick and frothy as you want.
3. Electric frother brewing method
- It is the simplest and fastest type of frother available in the market. It is very easy to use.
- Add the milk or coffee in your cup and arrange the tip of the frother at the bottom of the cup
- Switch the frother on and it will automatically create the desired froth in a few seconds without you have to check the consistency.
Reasons to use coffee frothers:
You might be wondering why you should get the best coffee frothers. Here we have a few reasons why buying a frother will be the best decision.
Easy to use
The biggest attraction of the product is that it is very easy to use. There are no special instructions that you will have to follow in order to create the froth that you need.
Whether you have a manual or electric frother you can create a perfect cup of coffee within seconds. It will help you create cafe-style coffee of your choice.
You will be surprised to know how fast the frother works when it comes to creating the perfect foam for your coffee. Most people have the misconception that electric frother works faster as compared to a manual frother.
It is wrong because both frothers take equal amounts of time to froth milk. It all depends on how much froth you like in your coffee.
You must be wondering that cleaning and maintaining a coffee frother will be a tough job. Think again because it is very easy to clean and maintain.
- You can quickly clean the pitcher of the manual frother like cleaning normal dishes.
- For an electric frother you can easily wash it under the running tap and make sure that water does not touch the machine.
- Coffee frother is very easy to maintain and you do not have to worry about managing any defects in the product. It means this is a one time investment that you can easily enjoy for a long time.
If you are buying the product for home use you should be satisfied because the coffee frothers are available in portable variants. They are small in size and do not take much space.
It means that if you are planning to carry the product anywhere while traveling you can easily carry it in your bag. It will allow you to enjoy your perfect coffee every time you want.
Used for variety of drinks
A common myth is that coffee frother can only be used for coffee. It is wrong because you can use the frother for a variety of drinks like.
- Hot chocolate
- Vanilla latte
- Iced coffee
- Pumpkin latte
- Nutella chocolate drink
Make sure that you maintain the speed of frother to get the perfect type of drink that you need. Frother will make it easier for you to prepare the perfect drink.
Get perfect foam
When you prepare coffee at home getting froth can be tough but by having a frother you can easily get a perfect froth that you need within seconds.
It will be ideal for you because it will help you save time and money. Even during a busy routine, you can enjoy a perfect cup that you need to keep you awake and going.
Make sure your frother is in perfect condition and its motor should be powerful enough to create the froth you need.
Can I use frother for regular coffee?
A. Yes, you can use the frother for regular coffee. However, make sure that you do not froth the milk excessively and maintain the amount of coffee and cream.
Should I use frother before or after making coffee?
A. It is better to froth coffee and start from the bottom so that you will not make any kind off mess and get the results you need.
How long does it take to froth coffee with coffee frother?
A. It takes 10 to 15 seconds to froth coffee. If you need extra foam you can froth it for 20 seconds as well.
Can I add sugar in coffee frother?
A. If you want to add sugar it is better to add sugar in milk, warm it and mix sugar properly before frothing your coffee.
Can I make coffee art with coffee frother?
A. If you want to make coffee art using the best coffee frothers it will take a lot of practice and technique. Make sure that you first learn how to froth coffee without spilling before you can use it for coffee art.
We know that there is a huge variety of products available in the market that makes the selection of the best coffee frothers difficult. While buying the frother consider your requirements, features you will get, and durability of the product.
In this way, you will be able to get the best product you need. Also, consider the cost of the product to assure that you can manage your budget while buying a frother.