If you are searching for the right machine to help make you espresso in the morning, then you want to check out our Nespresso ENV150GYAE review. This machine is an automatic espresso and coffee maker with some of the latest innovations from the espresso world with an all-new color and design.
This is going to make the best single espresso or coffee cup using their espresso capsules with a wide variety of flavors and aromas. For those who love their coffee, but don’t want to worry about grinding up the beans or even putting them into the filter, then this machine is going to be ideal for you.
There is a huge array of pods that you can purchase that will give you all of the coffee flavors that you love without sacrificing anything. Keep reading on to find out everything about this machine and why we thought it is one of the top ones to purchase.
- Automatic Coffee/espresso maker: Espresso VertuoPlus offers the latest innovation from espresso with an all-new design and colors to complete the perfect single-serve coffee or Espresso cup experience. Designed for Espresso capsules only.
- Smart Coffee maker: brew the perfect single-serve coffee or Espresso drink time after time, thanks to espresso's technology using barcodes to deliver the best in-cup results including the perfect crema for large Coffee cup sizes. Simply insert the capsule and enjoy freshly brewed Coffee or authentic Espresso.
- Bundle: the Aeroccino 3 milk frothed is included to create the perfect finish to your single-serve coffee beverages such as cappuccino or latte.
- BEST SELLER ASSORTMENT: A variety of 3 best-selling coffee blends for the Nespresso VertuoLine System
- CONTENTS: 30 Capsules - 10 Stormio, 10 Odacio, 10 Melozio
- ROAST LEVELS: Dark & medium roast coffees - Nespresso Intensities 8, 7 & 6
Pros Nespresso ENV150GYAE
One thing that you need to do when you are checking out any Nespresso ENV150GYAE review is what are some of the pros of this machine. Here are just a few of the pros to be aware of, including:
- Easy to use – You don’t have to worry about grinding up or measuring your beans when you first wake up in the morning, but instead you are just going to have to pop in the pod. This will allow you to choose the coffee that you want without having to add any flavoring agents and much more.
- Barista level – The machine can brew different types of single-serving sizes just by pushing a button based on your coffee needs. This means it can give you espresso or 1.35 ounces, a double at 2.7 ounces, a gran lungo at 5 ounces, or even a normal coffee of 7.7 ounces or an alto of 14 ounces. This can also be used for cold coffee if you pour the brew over some ice to cool it down.
- Bundle – Another thing that you need to consider when you are looking at this machine is that it comes in a bundle when you buy it. You can purchase various accessories if you want like the Aeroccino, which is a milk frother that you can use to transform your beverages into other items like a latte or even a cappuccino.
This also means that you can purchase bundles that have different flavored pods without having to buy them in bulk to try them. This is going to be vital if you aren’t sure about what flavors you are going to love or which ones you might not want to buy later and waste your money.
This is important and you are going to need to know what these are so that you can make the right choice for all of your needs. The more you know about what is good about the machine, then the easier it will be for you to make any decision.
Cons Nespresso ENV150GYAE
There are also some things about the Nespresso ENV150GYAE review that you must know that isn’t so great. These includes:
- Can only use specific pods – Even if you wanted to grind or use your own beans you can’t. This machine only uses specific pods that need to be purchased since other pods, including the reusable ones can cause issues with the beans.
- Frother not included – If you love to have your coffee with a bit of milk froth on top you are going to have to purchase this item separately. This isn’t that bad since there are plenty of bundles that you can opt for that would let you get what you need when you want it.
- Pods not available in most stores – Also, the pods that this machine uses aren’t going to be available in the majority of the stores. This means that you are going to have to order them online, so make sure that you are considering how long they will take to deliver when you are looking at your current stash.
Go ahead and think about all of this when you are looking at these machines since if you can’t buy the pods in a store it might make a big difference for you. However, if these things don’t bother you, then this is going to be a great option for your morning cup of coffee.
Materials of Nespresso ENV150GYAE
When it comes to materials for the Nespresso ENV150GYAE review this is going to be a high-quality machine that you don’t have to worry about. It is made using the highest quality plastic that is extremely durable and it comes in red color.
The tank is also made of clear plastic that will allow you to easily see how much water is going to be within the tank. This makes it easier for you to wipe it down with some water and soap without thinking about if you are going to be ruining the exterior of the machine.
Features of Nespresso ENV150GYAE
There are plenty of features that you are going to want to make sure that you are aware of when it comes to the Nespresso ENV150GYAE review. Here are just some of the top features to know about, such as:
- One push start – This machine can make sure that the barcodes are read in the machine, which helps the machine to know what pod you are using. You don’t need to input any information since it would be able to get it directly from the pod, so just make sure you have the right-sized mug ready to hold the brew.
- Motorized head – The head is going to be motorized, which means using this machine will be easy. You don’t have to worry about pushing or pulling anything since it can do it on its own and everything will be run smoothly.
- Removable water tank – The water tank is around 40 ounces, which means it is perfect for a larger family or even for an individual who loves to have coffee. This is going to ensure that you don’t have to keep refilling it throughout the day, but instead, it will have enough to make 2 or 3, if not more, of the larger beverages before needing to be filled.
- Fast time for heating up – Some machines take forever to get heated up and ready to go, but this one doesn’t and it only takes around 25 seconds to be done. This means that your coffee is going to be ready quicker and you don’t have to sit around waiting for it to finish brewing after you have finished getting ready.
- Automatic shut off – Another great feature that this machine has is that after 9 minutes of not being used it will automatically shut off. This is going to be great since you never know when you would have to run out after pouring the coffee into a mug and forget to turn it off.
- Wide variety of coffees – No matter what you are looking for there is going to be a huge variety of signature espressos and coffees that you would be able to pick and choose from based on your needs. This means that you can find everything from intense and dark to smooth and mild or even some flavored ones to fit your desires.
Make sure that you are looking at these features when you are comparing the various machines to figure out which one is going to fit your needs regardless of what they might be.
Frequently Asked Questions
Another thing that you need to be aware of when reading any Nespresso ENV150GYAE review is the questions that are most commonly asked. Here are just some questions to make sure that you know the answers to, such as:
- Can you recycle the pods? If so, what is the process?
The recycling is done directly by the company and you need to get one of their bags, but you can only request it when you purchase a specific amount of their pods. However, you can do the recycling yourself as well if you want, which means you are going to have to cut the lid and remove the coffee grounds before doing anything else.
- Are there reusable pods available?
Sadly, this brand doesn’t have reusable pods that you can use instead of purchasing new ones, but if you get a bag from the brand, then they will handle the recycling for you rather than you having to do it.
- What is the height underneath the spout?
This area is tall enough that you can use a larger mug when you are brewing your coffee and you should consider having a smaller cup underneath to catch some of the final drops.
- Does this allow for refillable pods?
Another thing to consider is that this machine doesn’t let you refill your own pods, but there are some brands that are creating pods for this machine. However, you are going to want to use only the branded ones to ensure that you aren’t creating any problems with the machine if you use something that isn’t approved.
- Does it eject the capsules when brewing is done?
It doesn’t automatically do this, but the pod will eject into a nearby canister when the lid is lifted. However, make sure to have something else nearby in case it doesn’t pop out automatically since you might need to throw it into the garbage.
- What length is the cord?
The length of the power cord is around 12 inches long, which means that you are going to want to keep the machine close to one of your power outlets. This will allow you to place it in an out of the way corner to make the most out of your space.
- Can you program this to start brewing your coffee?
This machine doesn’t allow you to program the time that you want it to start brewing, but it only requires a button to be pushed to get started. It doesn’t take an overly long time to brew either so you can enjoy your coffee quickly.
- Can I purchase the pods in any store?
These days the best way to purchase the pods for this machine is by going online where you can get a huge array of flavors in the same box. However, there are some stores like Macy’s where you can purchase the pods, but this is rare, so make sure that you are purchasing your pods in advance to ensure that you aren’t going to run out.
- How much vinegar is needed for descaling?
Descaling the machine is extremely important and you can use vinegar if you want to keep it cleaner. You are going to want to put ½ filtered water and ½ vinegar into the water tank and let it sit for a few minutes before you pour the mixture out. If the cycle doesn’t stop then you need to keep adding additional water and then let it run for at least 3 to 4 rinse cycles. Keep doing this until you don’t get the smell of vinegar anymore.
- How can this make lattes or cappuccinos?
If you are loving the thought of making cappuccinos or even lattes at home, then you are going to need to purchase a frother. This would allow you to froth up the milk and add it to the top of your coffee when it is finished brewing.
Make sure that you are finding out which machine is going to work the best for you, especially if you have checked out and read our Nespresso ENV150GYAE review. This is one of the top machines that you can enjoy that will not only allow you to make various sizes of espresso and normal coffee, but you can also buy the accessories to create a cappuccino or even latte. Go ahead and try this machine if you don’t want to deal with the mess of cleaning up the filter daily.